Hydraulic pump with large oil container 100 MPa
Large oil container 100 MPa - (14 500 psi)The TMJL 100 pump is suitable for use with hydraulic nuts (smaller than or equal to HMV 92E) and for mounting and dismounting bearings or components where a maximum pressure of 100 MPa (14 500 psi) is required. The pump is supplied with 3 000 mm (118 in) pressure hose, quick connect coupling and mating nipple, and pressure gauge. The pump is filled with SKF mounting fluid LHMF 300 and is supplied with an extra litre of fluid.
- Oil container capacity 800 cm³ (48 in.³)
- Suitable for hydraulic nuts smaller than or equal to HMV 92E
- Suitable with SKF hydraulic assisted pullers TMHP series
- Extra litre of mounting fluid
- Packed in a sturdy protective case
- SKF hydraulic nuts smaller than or equal to HMV 92E
- All other oil injection applications where the maximum pressure is 100 MPa (14 500 psi)
- SKF hydraulic assisted pullers TMHP series
TMJL 100 including THGD 100 digital pressure gauge for use with the SKF Drive-up Method.
Technical data Designation TMJL 100 Maximum pressure 100 MPa (14 500 psi) Volume/stroke 1,0 cm3 (0.06 in.3) Oil container capacity 800 cm3 (48 in.3) Length of pressure hose 3 000 mm (118 in.) Connection nipple G1/4 quick connection Weight 13 kg (29 lb) Designation TMJL 100DU TMJL 100 including THGD 100