Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
The aim of this training is to provide participants the necessary knowledge of the SKF maintenance strategy review reliability centred maintenance methodology.
Upon completion of this course student will have the knowledge to:
- Know how to describe RCM process flow
- Understand the differences in RCM approach
- Recognize the importance of data structure and content before you do any kind of strategy work
- Understand the importance of identifying and categorizing assets
- Understand criticality and the FMECA approach in RCM
- Understand how to develop an RCM analysis as well as the implications are of making the strategy work
- Understand why to conduct a task comparison
- Understand what work packaging is
- Understand methods needed for RCM implementation
- Recognize what a living program is
- Know the content of a RCM project plan
- Understand what Risk Based Inspection (RBI) in the Asset Management Support Tool (AMST) is
- Maintenance, plant/facility engineering staff, rotating equipment engineers, maintenance supervisors.
- Managers at industrial plants, reliability engineers and those interested in rotating equipment performance.
Instructor-led courses are supported by packages of “pre-study" and "post study" materials, delivered on-line from the Knowledge Centre on skf.com. You can view the support materials offered for this course by visiting our Blended learning Solutions
- Maintenance strategy review (MSR) methods (MB03006)
- Reliability centred maintenance (MB02008)
- Asset Efficiency Optimization work management process (GS02010)