Spare Parts Management and Inventory Control
WC230SKF spare part management and inventory optimization training has been developed to support SKF customers (industrial end-users), improving their bottom line results.
Course objectivesThe course objectives are to provide participants with a sound knowledge and understanding of spares and inventory management in the maintenance repair and operations (MRO) environment. Included are those activities in an organization that ensure the optimal and timely availability of spare parts in order to meet maintenance timely demands.
Recommended forEngineers, supervisors and managers involved with industrial maintenance inventory control, planning, scheduling, purchasing, reliability and maintenance engineering, logistic support, quality, production and warehouse management.
- WC130 Spare Parts Management
- RB02028 Spare Parts Management
- GS03005 Inventory Management
- MB03013 Planning, scheduling and work orders
- RB01005 Tools management
- RB01004 Supply chain management
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html