How to Build a Precision Lubrication Program
Learn about the following topics and more:
- The Importance of a Comprehensive Reliability Strategy
- Machine Reliability and the Importance of Precision Lubrication
- Creating a Structure for Reliability Centered Lubrication Management
Course objectivesThis course is designed around the process of creating a precision lubrication program at your facility. This is a 'how to' course delivered in a workshop format to engage class participants in the process of building a survey, populating a schedule, building a route, creating a test slate and all the related issues you'll need to implement a program at your site.
Plant personnel involved in any aspect of machinery lubrication, including maintenance planners, maintenance mechanics, supervisors and coordinators, reliability and rotating machinery engineers, predictive maintenance technicians and skilled mechanics.
- GRL001 Lubrication basics
- WI140 Introduction to lubrication analysis
- SKF Lubrication Planner
- WE170 Introduction to industrial seals for rotating motion
- SKF LubeSelect
- SKF Seal Select
*On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html