Proactive Reliability Maintenance for Managers and Supervisors
Improving the reliability of plant machinery is the key to gaining or maintaining a competitive advantage. However, many companies continue to struggle with poor reliability in spite of repeated improvement efforts. This course provides a detailed look at reliability and influencing factors and presents a practical approach to improving machinery reliability in any industry.
This course provides information and training that enables corporate and plant level management to successfully implement precision and proactive maintenance practices towards a goal of improved reliability and profitability.
Corporate and plant management and supervision personnel responsible for plant production and maintenance performance. Plant engineering, planning and scheduling, purchasing, and reliability personnel will also benefit from this comprehensive program.
- MS100 Proactive reliability maintenance
- MB03014 Reactive maintenance
- MB03033 Maintaining a competitive edge
- GS02010 Asset efficiency optimization work management process
- MS120 Operator driven reliability
- BB0NN_FWD Benchmarking for best practices in maintenance management
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html