Bearing Reliability in Aggregate and Cement
WE212Bearing Reliability in Aggregate and Cement Machinery uses a combination of lecture, video, discussion and hands-on activities.
Course objectivesParticipants will learn about real solutions to real problems related to bearing reliability and maintenance in machinery used in the aggregate and cement industry
Plant engineers, maintenance managers, engineering managers,rotating equipment managers and engineers, reliability managers and engineers, maintenance supervisors, foreman and team leaders, general maintenance and mechanical foreman, lubrication engineers and technicians, plant and maintenance planners, mechanical shop managers, foreman and technicians, mechanical repair services providers, maintenance services contractors and technicians, maintenance operations coordinators, millwrights, maintenance administrators and technical maintenance trainers.
- GRB002 Spherical roller bearings
- GRB005 Taper roller bearings
- RB04001 Cement Industry
- RB04005 Bearing Arrangements for Cement Industry Fans
- RB04007 Drive Shafts for Grinding Mills
- RB04008 Hammer Mills and Impact Crushers
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html