Advanced Lubrication Technology
This courses provides students with the knowledge and the practical skills to select the best lubricant for a given application, and apply the best lubrication practice for this application.
Application engineers, sales engineers, product development engineers and factory engineers working with lubrication and lubricants. A working experience of 1-2 years is desirable, but also application engineers with 20 years experience have found this course very valuable.
PrerequisiteRMI On-line course*
- GRL001 Lubrication Basics
- WI140 Lubrication Analysis
- RB03008 Lubrication Management
- NC_04022 Maintaining Proper Quantity/Quality Lubrication in Horizontal Process Pumps
* On-line learning material at aptitudexchange.com