SKF Microlog Consultant System
WICM256This course provides a detailed explanation of the operation of the SKF Microlog Consultant system and to provide start up assistance on associated support software. Participants will also carry out practical exercises to gain hands-on experience.
This course includes the following:
- Introduction and course objectives
- Instrument basics, care and attention
- ActiveSync® and USB communication installation
- Conformance test module and setup generator: development of conformance test templates, including frequency bands and alarm settings
- Performing a conformance test
- Analyzer module: basic and advanced analysis techniques
- Bump test module: application and techniques
- Recorder module: setup and record dynamic signals, range settings and memory requirements; review and process recorded data
- And more...