Introduction to the SKF Microlog GX series
WICM 252This course is designed to introduce the application of the SKF Microlog GX series portable data collector/analyzer to collect and monitor machinery vibration data.
This course introduces SKF Microlog GX series' data collection features and capabilities to the new user. Designed for maximum class participation, this course is divided into eight sections that are overviewed with instructor presentations and reviewed with group exercises and written reviews.
Specific modules include:
- System overview and set up
- How to transfer measurement data between the SKF Microlog GX series and SKF Machine Suite
- Route data collection
- Collecting non route data
- Reviewing measurement results in the field
- Two channel/balancing/bump test/recorder overview
- Guidelines for implementing a portable condition monitoring program
3 months full-time condition monitoring experience