Hand Crank Reels
Alemite Hand Crank Reels are designed for heavy duty industrial or outdoor use, where long hose lengths are important.
- Adjustable spool rotation drag eliminates hose backlash
- Permanently lubricated dual main bearings
- Full flow shaft and ball bearing swivel
- Lock pin to prevent spool rotation when not in use
- Nickel plated swivel with FKM O-ring seals
- Unitized spool construction, with steel drum
- Vibration proof self locking fasteners provide assembly integrity
- Temperature operating range (-20 to +250 °F, -29 to +121 °C)
- Easily convertible to power drive – motor mounting at either end of reel
- Compatibility – Oil, water, other fluids
|Product #||Max Pressure
Max Hose Capacity
|7350||1000 psi (69 bar)||1/2" x 100 ft||1/2" NPTF(f)||1/2" NPTF(f)||12 lb (5 kg)
NOTE: Does not include hose.