Universal electronic control and monitoring device
The EWT2A series of universal pulse monitoring devices can be used in all standard SKF lubrication systems. The pulse, generated from a progressive metering valve sensor, pulse generator or rotary gear sensor, must be received within a pre-selected and defined value. Depending on the selected version, a minimum and a maximum value can be monitored simultaneously for two or three pulse inputs. The EWT2A pulse monitoring devices are available in two voltage versions and may be installed in a switching cabinet. All devices have custom-built functions integrated and can be set to meet system requirements.
Features and benefits:
- One universal pulse monitoring device
- Easy installation by top hat rail mounting
- Adjustable operating modes
- Monitoring time 6-90 seconds
- Settings possible from 0,01 to 2 500 pulse/minute