Magnetic-valve-operated air-operated barrel pump
The MPB pump is designed to feed lubricant into single-, dual-line and progressive centralized lubrication systems. The pump unit is an air-operated barrel pump in which the traditional mechanical air motor valve has been replaced with a magnetically operated valve.
With the proper equipment, it is possible to use the MPB pump with bag-like lubricant containers. The pump is suitable for use with 18, 50 and 180 kg (40, 120 and 400 lb) lubricant barrels.
- Internal piston direction change-over control; no external signal required
- Lubrication-free air motor
- Fewer mechanical components extend the air motor’s service life
Two versions of lid sets for the pump:
- ECO – for use with NLGI 2 greases
- STA – for use with greases in NLGI 1 and 2