The main benefit of SKF kingpin seals is the elimination of the frequent lubrication of the steering axle kingpin.
A further advantage is the possible use of sensors for modern steering systems, which should not remain inside the grease that is typically applied.
The solution is a combination of a special kingpin seal and an angular contact spherical plain bearing.
- Variety of lip designs – double lip, cassette seal with spring-loaded lip
- Sleeve with rubber seal and spacer ring for assembly
- Specially formulated lip with PTFE coated surface
- Special assembly features for different customer and service requirements
- Superior grease retention for the life of the bearing
- Easy assembly and disassembly in service
Excellent contamination exclusion