Brakemaster H.C. Dual Turbo-2000 air dryer
Because the filtration feature is key to efficient air supply, the H.C. Dual Turbo-2000 is designed with the same internal filtration package as the standard Dual Turbo-2000 air dryer with 99.9 percent efficiency. It meets the 2010 EPA requirements for high output compressors on transit buses. The H.C. Turbo-2000 also meets the 2010 transit bus high output engine/compressor package requirements.
See below for specifications:
- Weight: 47 Lbs.
- Air inlet temperature: 160° F (Max)
- Inlet/outlet port: ¾”NPT; control port: ¼”NPT; regeneration air port: 1/4" NPT
- Air flow capacity: 80 SCFM
- Duty cycle capacity: up to 40%
- Drying medium: 8 Lbs. Desiccant (Spin-on Cartridges, 2 @ 4 lb.)
- Drying medium Regeneration required: Dedicated External Tank,
- Minimum volume = 600 Cu. In.
- Internal filtration package includes 7 strategically position filters
- Turbo protection valve: Internal
- Safety valve: 175 psig
|Voltage||Without purge tanks||With 2 #221 purge tanks|
|12V (6.6 amps)||620982||620980|
|24V (3.2 amps)||620984||620986
If you have any questions about the new High Capacity (H.C.) Dual Turbo-2000, or need further assistance, contact your local SKF sales representative. Or, call SKF VSM North America Customer Service at 800-882-0008.