SKF Food Line ball bearing units with stainless steel bearing inserts
Reliable performance in applications that demand optimum durability
With the ability to accommodate heavy or shock loads, SKF Food Line ball bearing units with stainless steel bearing inserts can significantly reduce the risk of bearing housing failure. Reliability is also supported by the unit’s advanced sealing system, which helps keep lubricant in and contaminants out of the bearings.
- Re-lubrication free – no dripping grease or purge contamination
- Reduced maintenance costs and environmental impact
- Reduced risk of premature bearing failure
- Improved bacteria reduction due to solid or filled base design and smooth surface finish
- Suitable for use in low temperature environments to –15ºC