Asset Reliability Improvement
MS300The arena of Asset Management encompasses a variety of maintenance approaches, techniques and technologies. This course explores Asset Management best practices and helps you select the most appropriate combination to optimize asset management in your organization.
Course objectivesThis course provides engineers, and managers with the necessary knowledge and abilities to analyze, plan and implement an asset management strategy in their organizations. Upon completion of this course you will have the knowledge to:
- Understand if and when an assessment is necessary
- Describe what type of data is required for various analysis purposes
- Recognize when root cause analysis is necessary and conduct root cause analysis
- Recognize different maintenance program strategies and how they can be optimized
- Understand how to design a change and be ready to implement that change
Recommended forAnyone responsible for managing and improving the reliability of rotating equipment, managing plant assets and/or reliability managers and supervisors, maintenance managers and supervisors, operation managers, purchasing managers, plant managers, reliability engineers, rotating equipment engineers, schedulers and senior maintenance staff.
- MS100 Proactive reliability maintenance
- MS120 Operator driven reliability
- GS02006 Asset Management
- MS130 Maintenance strategy review
- MB03011 Asset register
- GS02010 Asset Efficiency Optimization Work Management Process
*On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html