Limited License for Commercial Use
What you can do:
SKF grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free, worldwide license to use the SKF ESoD for selection and calculation of any bearing in the SKF provided assortment within the software provided by our Software Partner (the “License”). The License is limited to use in the software provided by our Software Partner.
What you may not do:
The License does not permit You to:
- relicense (or sub-license) SKF ESoD or make it available to any third party
- change, modify or alter SKF data and results other than what is set forth under the heading “what you can do”,
- use SKF ESoD (especially images) in relation to the presentation or calculation of products from other brands,
- incorporate SKF ESoD into trademarks or logos,
- make SKF ESoD available for access outside software provided by our Software Partner,
- make SKF ESoD extractable from the software provided by our Software Partner,
- use SKF ESoD in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to SKF ESoD or impairment of the availability or accessibility of SKF ESoD,
- use SKF ESoD: (a) in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or (b) in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity,
- use SKF ESoD for use to reverse engineer any bearing related parameters or SKF specific bearing formulae nor for SKF branded bearings or others
- violate any export control restrictions in Your use of the SKF ESoD,
- make any copy, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise modify (except as is provided by mandatory law), the ESoD,
- transmit or upload any data that is unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory or otherwise invasive of another’s persons privacy,
- infringe any third parties’ rights,
- interfere or disrupt any SKF software system used in the provision of the ESoD,
- take any other action not set out under the heading “What you can do”.
You will be responsible for any and all connections between You and the Software Partner including to have necessary software and equipment to be able to use the SKF ESoD.
SKF shall have the right to make updates and upgrades to the SKF ESoD.
Governing Law and Arbitration