Electrically operated pump unit for use in oil circulation systems
SM-100 is a complete small oil circulation system. The unit can provide oil for one or two small machines with a total flow rate of 7 l/min. The system pressure level is adjusted by variable speed drives (VFD) Other typical systems utilize an overflow valve leading to energy losses, component wear and oil degradation. The reservoir is equipped with a heater to control oil viscosity at start up. An optional cooler is furnished to reduce the filtered oil temperature supplied to the bearings. The filter cartridge can be changed during operation, using a by-pass valve.
For even larger fans, SKF has Flowline, a full oil circulation system family with necessary customized designs to fulfill customer requirements.
Features and benefits:
- Energy saving compact oil supply unit for one or two pumps
- Easy to use, to locate and to install
- Efficient air cooler, special application without cooler
- Compact power supply unit with frequency converters (VFD), available also without power supply
- Compact electronic control system, available also without control