Hydraulically operated, high-pressure multi-line pump in ATEX design
The SKF Lincoln hydraulically operated lubrication pump PFMH-ATEX was developed to support the requirements of explosion protection. In addition, the pump is available in corrosion class C5-M.
The one to six pump elements are available in five sizes from 0,04 to 0,25 cm3/stroke (0.0024 to 0.0152 in3 /stroke) or camshaft revolution. The ratio between the hydraulic motor and camshaft is generally 1:1.
The PFHM sturdy steel housing and reservoir with air breather and overfill safety allows the use in dusty areas. ATEX applications requires the selection of additional pressure relief valves. The reservoir with stirrer is suitable for both grease and oil and is designed with a locking device.
Up to 50 lubrication points can be served with a 6 kg reservoir. Lube points should be connected directly to the pump to avoid dust entering into the grease in a possibly polluted environment. In combination with downstream located progressive metering devices such as SSV, VPB, SSVD – also in ATEX version available – it can handle up to approximately 150 lube points.
The PFHM-ATEX is suitable for lubrication of underground mining equipment as well as screens and crushers in quarries.
Features and benefits:
- Sturdy design with standard, spring-return pumping elements and ATEX classifications
- Designed for 24/7 operation in harsh environments
- Varying speed and stroke volumes enable economical lubricant settings
- Hydraulic drive without electrics
- Modular design available in corrosiveness class C3 as standard or C5-M according to DIN EN ISO 12944
- ATEX classifications for gas, dust and mining application as standard