Air-operated piston pump for barrels
The performance-proven Lubrigun air-operated pumps are found in industrial facilities worldwide. Ideal for high-pressure applications, these pumps include a powerful displacement air motor with 63,5 mm (2.5 in) stroke. Lubrigun pumps are available for 50 kg (120 lb) and 180 kg (400 lb) drums.
For dual-line applications, the Lubrigun utilizes a pump hoist, return-line connection, low-level switch, maintenance unit and connection hoses.
Features and benefits:
- Lightweight, zinc head casting design for corrosion resistance
- One-piece pump outlet body withstands high lubricant pressure
- Double-acting design provides high pressure and uniform delivery on both up and down strokes
- Integrated, patented muffler minimizes noise
- Pre-lubricated air motor requires no external oiler
- Pneumatically assisted mechanical air valve for positive priming
- Hardened steel plunger and bushing resist abrasion and extend pump life