Induction heaters for non-bearing applications
TIH L MB series
- The TIH L MB series provides the following advantages for quick and effective heating of solid workpieces:
- Simple and safe operation with remote-control and power level selection
- Superior heating performance for solid workpieces with low energy consumption
- Quick and easy placement of solid components with sliding yoke
- Automatic demagnetization reduces risk of ferrous debris contamination
- Easy handling and transport with standard forklift
Advice: The TIH L MB series heaters are designed for induction heating of solid, non-bearing components. For bearing-heating applications, we recommend the use of equivalent TIH L series heaters.
Technical data, accessories and spare parts
Technical data Designation TIH L33MB Maximum workpiece weight 350 kg (772 lb) Bore diameter range 115–700 mm (4.5–27.6 in.) Operating area (w × h) 330 × 320 mm (13.0 × 12.6 in.) Coil diameter 150 mm (5.9 in.) Standard yokes (included) to suit workpiece minimum bore diameter 115 mm (4.5 in.) Max. power consumption TIH L33MB/MV: 15 kVA
TIH L33MB/LV: 15 kVA
200–240 V/50–60 Hz
400–460 V/50–60 Hz
Temperature control 0–250 °C (32–482 °F); in steps of 1° Time control 0–120 minutes; in steps of 0,1 minute Demagnetisation according to SKF norms <2A/cm Maximum heating temperature ** 250 °C (482 °F) Dimensions (w × d × h) 400 × 743 × 550 mm (15.8 × 29.3 × 21.7 in.) Weight 140 kg (309 lb)
* Some special voltage versions (e.g. 575V, 60Hz CSA ready) are available for specific countries. For additional information, please contact your local SKF authorised distributor.
** Depending on bearing or work piece weight. For higher temperatures please contact SKF.