Vibration analysis category 1, ISO18436
Compliant to BINDT CM GEN Appendix D PCN Certification Scheme. Certification to Level 1 will provide evidence of qualification and competence for individuals to perform vibration analysis measurements and analysis using appropriate sensors and equipment.
- Operate portable instrumentation on pre-assigned or preprogrammed routes
- Acquire readings from permanently installed instrumentation
- Input results into a database and download sampling routes from a computer
- Conduct testing under steady-state operating conditions following predefined procedures
- Compare overall or single value vibration measurements against pre-established alert settings
- Verify integrity of collected data; prevent or control poor data
- Evaluate and report test results in accordance with instructions; highlight areas for further investigation
Personnel wishing to achieve PCN certification in vibration analysis level 1. Enabling qualification to perform single channel machinery vibration measurements according to established procedures.