MV7270 Spray Washer & Cooling System Flusher
The Mityvac MV7270 is a powerful, compact spray gun system that allows for both washing various surfaces and flushing cooling systems. This easy-to-use tool provides both water and air control valves that operate independently for maximum user control. The unique spray washer nozzle combines compressed air with water, providing ideal conditions for washing various surfaces at higher pressures. Complete with an interchangeable cooling system nozzles for quick and effective flushing of cooling systems without the use of solvents or harsh chemicals.
The MV7270 includes a spray washer. You can use its spray washer nozzle to clean multiple surfaces with higher pressure while reducing the risk of getting splashed.
The MV7270 Kit includes two separate nozzles to perform specific applications:
- Select the MVA720 spray washer nozzle to clean multiple surfaces with higher pressure while reducing the risk of getting splashed.
Select the MVA430 stepped-up cooling system nozzle to effectively flush cooling systems in vehicle service and automotive applications.
- Easy to use
- Provides independent air and water controls for optimal cleaning
- Makes quick work of cooling system flushing
- No adapters required
- MV7270 controlled pressure reduces risk of water splashing
- Unique spray washer nozzle combines compressed air with water, providing ideal conditions for washing, decreasing at higher pressures
- Stepped-up flushing nozzle fits hoses from 3/4-inch to 2-inch in diameter
- Variable-control water valve
- Comfortable, lever-action air throttle with lock-on latch
- Adjustable air flow to provide intermittent blast of air to increase efficiency of flushing system without the use of solvents or harsh chemicals
- 3/4-inch swivel inlet for easy connection to standard garden hose
- 1/4-inch air inlet with included air nipple connects quickly to shop air
- Interchangeable bayonet quick-connection nozzles MVA720 and MVA430
- Long-lasting, high-impact, corrosion-resistant construction
- Working pressure: 85-150 psi
Two interchangeable bayonet nozzles:
- MVA720 Spray Washer Nozzle
- MVA430 Stepped-up Cooling System Flushing Nozzle
- ¼” Air Nipple
- ¾” Washer Inlet swivel
- User manual (English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch)
|Swivel inlet||3/4 inch
|Air inlet size
|Packaged weight||1.5 lbs|
|Packaged size||2.4 x 5.5 x 2.0 inch