MV5546 Fuel Pressure Test Kit
Tests fuel system pressure to diagnose common fuel system problems including failing fuel pump, faulty pressure regulator, blocked filter(s), or pinched fuel line(s).
Contains 37 adapters for pressure testing most US, Asian, and European manufactured vehicles.
High quality, heavy duty gauge with 0 to 120 psi (0 to 8 bar) scale, protective rubber boot, and push-button pressure relief valve.
Uses SAE certified, fuel-rated quick connects for reliability, ease of use, and interchangeability.
Easily upgrades to a fuel pressure and flow tester with the addition of flowmeter upgrade kit MVA5553.
- Packaged in custom toolbox style case.
- 3.5 in. (90 mm) high pressure gauge with rubber boot, push-button relief valve, and hanging hook.
- 4 ft. (1.2 m) long pressure test hose
- Inline pressure test hose with ¼ turn valve
- 37 adapters for connecting to most U.S., European, and Asian manufactured automobiles
- Pressure relief hose
- Custom molded case
- User manual
|Packaged weight||11.5 lbs.. (5.2 kg)|
|Packaged size||17.6 x 10.2 x 8.2 in. (445 x 260 x 210 mm)|