Career in Malaysia
Management Trainee (MT) ProgramThe Graduate Trainee Program is a 12 months job rotation based. It is aimed at providing participants (MTs) with a clear understanding of how a leading company in the Bearing industry operates to prepare them for future management roles. MTs will rotate through various departments to gain practical experience of the whole business cycle right from Engineering, Quality to Production and maintenance as well as with support functions, such as Supply Chain, Business Development and Sales.
MTs will be based at SKF Bearing Industries (M) Sdn. Bhd. plant located at Lot 7910, Nilai Industrial Estate, 71809, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. Successful applicants for the MT program will commence work upon being selected after series of interviews.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (or Master) in Engineering / Finance / Management with a minimum CGPA of 3.2 and above.
• Fresh graduate or maximum two years working experience in related ﬁeld, excluding internship.
• Good level of English and presentation skills.
• Possess positive attitude.
• Keen to learn and willing to take challenges.
• Work well both independently and as a team player.
Interested candidate please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org