With minimal impact on the patient and ever higher resolution, Magnetic Resonance Imaging is on a growth path. Higher magnetic field density demands new and lower ferromagnetic material. Contact us for anti-magnetic solutions.
- Increased examination capacity
- Better images with higher magnetic field density
- Easily adjustable equipment
- Increasing regulation and norms (UL/EN 60601)
- Caters to trend of increasing obesity
- Increased comfort for patients and professionals
- Greater flexibility of motion speed
- Products with less magnetic influence
- Low-friction rotation and linear guides for hand movements
- Products in compliance with norms and regulations
- Solutions for greater load-carrying capacity
- Motion with soft start-and-stop functionality
Bucky tables, ceiling mounted x-r and wall stands are all used for standard imaging.
The highest level of precision and repeatability is needed for these kinds of treatment machines.
Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography enables visualization of disease biology.
Early detection and prevention are primary benefits for the mammography x-ray.
Mobile solutions can offer greater patient care, with this equipment able to be taken on the patient.