Pneumatically operated pump for use with single-line systems
Pump model 1826 is modular assembled and consists of air motor, attached pump tube, vent valve assembly, drum cover, controller, lubricant connecting hoses and safety unloader.
Modular structured air motor is fully pneumatically monitored. Supplied compressed air to air motor moves oscillating piston in cylinder up and down. Simultaneously outlet air pours out of opposite cylinder chamber via exhausting baffle. A signal valve operates as a sensor and forwards pneumatic signal pressure to a relay valve as soon as piston has reached its fully stroke in one direction. Relay valve now switches pneumatically movement of piston opposite. Oscillation operation is working.
Pumps consist in two devices, air motor and pump tube with integrated shovel piston. Oscillation piston initiates shovel piston to pump operation by sucking and pumping function. Pumps are supplied in moduls must be furnished on side of user but can also supplied completely on request.
Features and benefits:
- Midsize volume PowerMaster air motor
- Carbon steel pump tube with shovel-foot design, selected fit plunger and bushing
- Vent valve assembly and safety unloader included
- Drum cover for standard U.S. 55 gal. (200 l) drums (removable head)
- Simplified, modular design
- Wear-resistant and robust construction, reliable