Spandau hydrocyclones are highly suitable for use in filter-free cleaning installations. Hydrocyclones are very economical centrifugal separators that are used to clean low-viscosity fluids like water and emulsions. The precondition: the particles have to have a small grain size with a greater density than that of the fluid. HDZ-1 capable for rates of 70 l/min and a high degree of purity.
- Flow rates: Q = 70 l/min; 18.4 US Gal/min
- Flow pressure: p = 1,5 to 2,5 bar; 21.7 to 36 psi
- Temperature range: 5 °C to 60 °C; 41°F to 140°F
- Kinematic viscosity: 1 to 20 mm2/s
- corrosion-resistant, abrasion inhibiting plastic