SKF Explorer spherical roller bearings
Spherical roller bearings are characterized by their self-aligning capability and high load-carrying capacity. They are designed to accommodate radial load or combined radial and axial load.
Invented by SKF and refined over the years, SKF spherical roller bearings provide top performance.
All SKF spherical roller bearings are made to the SKF Explorer specifications, providing:
- Very high load carrying capacity – both radially and axially
- Highly wear-resistant bearing material
- Very high running accuracy
- Low friction
SKF Explorer performance class upgrade
Most of SKF Explorer spherical roller bearings have been upgraded to the new SKF Explorer performance class specifications, featuring a combination of high-quality steel and an improved heat treatment process. The result: a superior balance between hardness and toughness, enabling up to twice the service life as the original SKF Explorer. Benefits of use include:
- Increased uptime
- Improved reliability
- Resistance to contamination
- Higher levels of productivity
- Reduced noise and vibration levels
- Excellent wear resistance