SKF ConRo roll line units
A costly mix of conditions
Poor lubrication between rolling elements and raceways can result in metal-to-metal contact and accelerated wear. Cooling water entering bearing cavities can degrade the lubricant and corrode the bearing, and the accumulation of grease mixing with water and scale can lead to slab surface imperfections and blocked roll lines.
A complete, fully sealed systemSKF ConRo is a robust, self-contained, modular roll line that includes bearings, seals, housings, grease, roll bodies and if required, water connections. Featuring a patented sealing system that protects bearings from ingress of water and contaminants, SKF ConRo can help mills:
- Cut roll line operating costs by up to 50%
- Increase roll service life by up to 25%
- Boost reliability of the casting line
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Eliminate lubrication system maintenance
- Drastically reduce grease consumption
- Reduce waste treatment and disposal costs
Impact - economic, social and environmental
Impact - from our operations and from our business
Ambition is great - impact is what matters. The impact is the result of our sustainability work from supply chain and via our own operations, to the products we sell.
SKF ConRo Roll Line Units
Sealed roll line units helps mill drive output and slash costs