Courses for SKF Training Solutions
Reliability knowledge delivered at your convenience
Courses in this category cover a wide range of topics associated with reliability and maintenance issues. They are organised around the following five facets of the SKF Asset Efficiency Optimisation (AEO) model.
- Click to get access to the complete set of e-learning courses.
- You need to register and/or login first.
- Once logged in, just follow the instructions.
E-learning courses offered:
|Maintenance and reliability courses||Asset Efficiency Optimisation basics (MS 100)||An introductory course on Maintenance Optimization|
|Assessment basics (MS101)||A general introduction to the subject of assessing maintenance performance.|
|Proactive reliability maintenance (MS113)||A dynamic process for eliminating recurring machine failure.|
|Operator driven reliability||An introduction to the concept of operator driven reliability (ODR).|
|Maintenance Strategy Review (MS130)||An introduction to Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM).|
|Condition based maintenance||Vibration basics||An introduction to many of the basic terms associated with vibration monitoring and analysis.|
|Thermography basics (WI130)||An introduction to many of the basic terms associated with infra-red thermography and the associated background science.|
|Lubrication management||This course looks at the importance of good lubrication practices, and discusses 10 key facets that should be included in an effective lubrication management programme.|
|SKF Machine Condition Advisor (PT01-MCA)||This course introduces the SKF Machine Condition Advisor, and its application in assessing the condition of rotating machinery.|
|Work control processes||Spares inventory management and optimisation (WC130)||This course introduces you to the terminology, processes and activities associated with spare part and inventory management.|
|Pro-active maintenance||Bearing damage classification||A basic introduction to the classification of damage in rolling bearings, according to standard ISO15243:2004.|
|Shaft alignment basics (WE140)||This interactive course provides an introduction to the subject of shaft alignment, from first principles.|
|Balancing basics (WE150)||This course provides a basic introduction to field balancing from first principles.|
A personal approach in an online environment
• The online e-learning courses from SKF are designed to introduce you to the subject. They are designed to complement the portfolio of face-to-face courses from SKF Training Solutions offered by SKFs local service delivery units.
• Course participants will benefit from the opportunity to interact with a course tutor, via the “ask the expert” functionality that is accessed from within each training module.
• Each course is also accompanied by a dedicated support forum, allowing participants to interact with other learners and subject experts to further enhance their learning experience.
For more information, please refer to SKF web pages in your local language (see "Services/Customer training").