Units to North American standards
Square flanged units with four attachment bolt holes (series F4B)
- Oval flanged units with two attachment bolt holes (series F2B)
F4BM and F2BM are the medium-duty series. The housings accommodate a larger bearing for a given shaft size, resulting in a greater load carrying capacity.
All units use cast iron housings and are supplied with a grease fitting for relubrication.
You can find these units in the product tables by filtering for 'North American standard':
- Square flanged ball bearing units
- Oval flanged ball bearing units
Insert bearing designs
Units compliant with North American standards are available with a number of insert bearing designs:
Set screw locking
- Wide inner ring bearings with seals and flingers (suffix TF)
- Sealed narrow inner ring bearings (suffix RM)
Eccentric locking collar
- Wide inner ring bearings with seals and flingers (suffix WF)
- Sealed narrow inner ring bearings (suffix FM)
SKF ConCentra locking
SKF ConCentra locking provides reduced vibration and reduced shaft damage.
- Wide inner ring bearings with seals and flingers (suffix LF)