Oil Conditioning unit
OCU (Oil Conditioning Unit) is an electrically operated oil pumping, cooling and filtration system. It removes contamination and allows to condition oil temperature and contributes greatly to optimum lubrication with correct oil viscosity.
There are three different OCU models available:
- without cooler
- with air cooler
- with water cooler
All models work in a side stream (kidney loop) configuration. The units are installed directly on the machine. Access ports should be located on opposing sides of the oil sump, so that suitable oil circulation is possible. Once installed the system is ready for continuous operation.
Features and benefits:
- Continuous lubricant cooling and filtration to extend machine life
- Eliminates wear and premature failures efficiently
- Optional available with frequency converter, electrical clogging indicator, temperature transmitter, pressure transmitter, gauge, shut-off valve, flowmeter, moisture transmitter or thermostat
- Dust proof cabinet with cooling or heating design on request
- Virtually maintenance free
- Easy to use and install