Electrically operated piston pump
The P 205 high-pressure, multi-line pump can supply lubricant directly to lubrication points or can be used as a centralized lubrication pump in large-sized progressive systems. It can drive up to five elements, which are available in varying sizes for optimum adjustability.
The pump’s drive and eccentric shaft design, high-efficiency worm gear, minimal number of parts and multi-range motor provide several advantages. P 205 pumps are available with a three-phase flange mount and multi-range motor or with a free shaft end for use with other motors. Various gear ratios and reservoir sizes with or without level control are offered.
Features and benefits:
- Durable, versatile and reliable pump series
- Suitable for grease or oil
- Designed for continual lubrication of machines and systems operating in harsh environments
- Broad range of output options
- Modular design
- P 205 pumps are recommended to replace GSJ(B) pumps