Electrically or hydraulically operated piston pump unit for cylinder lubrication
Designed for total-loss lubrication systems with significant oil volume requirements, the PC pump unit features from 1 to 28 outlets. Delivery volume can be sub-divided using a progressive-type distributor, enabling the pump to cover up to 224 lubrication points.
This all-in-one pump unit consists of a frequency-controlled E-motor with gear reduction and pump modules with pumping elements for six pre-defined settings. Optical/electrical flow controls, additional sensors for low level and optional drive speed, safety valves and connections for heating oil complete this versatile unit. Its integrated shut-off valves, one per module, allow the use of different lubricating oil and/or pumping element replacement during operation. The terminal box with pre-wired sensors contains a pushbutton for pre-lubrication.
Features and benefits
- Accurate, robust lubrication pump assembly
- Load-dependent, variable-speed operation as standard
- E-motor with electrically operated air fan enables wide speed range
- Ease of operation, maintenance and assembly
- Assembly brackets for hanging or standing position
- 24/7 operation in arctic and tropical conditions