Wind Turbine Uptower Bearing Maintenance
This course shows participants how to improve the service life of in-service wind turbines. It focuses on components common to all wind turbines and includes key concepts for uptower personnel as well as hands-on practical work exercises.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to:
- Improve the service life of machinery in operational wind turbines
- Achieve extended service life using best-in-class maintenance and repair practices of components common to all wind turbines
- Conduct safe, precision maintenance and relubrication of bearings and related components in operational wind turbines
Recommended forWind power industry uptower maintenance personnel, including: field service technicians, onsite wind farm management, fitters, installers, engineering support staff, condition monitoring staff, and reliability engineering. Also, those interested in improving the reliability of in-service wind turbines with world class maintenance and repair practices.
PrerequisiteRMI On-line course*
- GRB001 Bearing Basics
- GRB002 Spherical Roller Bearing
- EVOL05_no1_p28 Wind Turbines Loom Large
- GS02004 Wind Turbine
* On-line learning material at aptitudexchange.com